1. You are required to be in possession of a current valid provisional driving license. It is your responsibility to inform your instructor of any official changes to that document.
2. You will be required to pay in full for any lesson or test appointments that you cancel with less than 48 hours’ notice. This must be done by calling the instructor directly.
3. Any block lessons paid for are non-refundable but are transferable to another GoDrive instructor if necessary. They must be taken within 12 months of your first lesson.
4. We reserve the right to refuse the use of the instructor’s or school’s car for practical tests if the instructor feels that you have not reached a satisfactory standard.
5. You (Not the Examiner) are responsible for the school/instructor vehicle while you are taking your practical driving test. in the unlikely event of a road traffic accident you would be liable for fines and insurance excess (up to £250)
6. Cheques are not accepted.
7. We reserve the right to change your instructor or car at any time.
8. Whilst every care is taken to ensure that pupils receive tuition at the scheduled time and in the car booked, all appointments are made on the understanding that the school accepts no responsibility for the postponement of lessons and practice tests due to mechanical breakdowns/instructor illness or any other reason. If the pupil cannot be accommodated in another car, a fresh appointment will be made as early as possible.
9. We are not responsible for driving test appointments postponed by the DSA.
10. If you change your pick up or your drop off point without 48 hours’ notice it may not be possible to give you a full hour’s lesson (a full hour to be charged.
11. If you are late for a lesson, the lesson will still finish at the arranged time. Missed time cannot be reallocated, nor can the lesson price be reduced.
12. Children under the age of 15 are not allowed in the vehicle during lessons; it is not allowed for your friends or family to accompany you in the back of the vehicle whilst on a driving lesson.
13. You must ensure that you are not under the influence of alcohol or drugs while attending a lesson, “remember the night before”. Please check the labeling on all prescription /nonprescription drugs with regard to driving.
14. Complaints will only be considered in writing if they are within fourteen days of the incident.
15. Any items/valuables left in the car/office are NOT the responsibility of the school or the Instructor.
16. GoDrive driving School acts as an agent for your instructor in receiving your driving lessons payments. When the School books lessons with you, or takes any payments for your driving lessons, we act as the agent of your instructor. The agreement for driving tuition is just between you and your driving instructor.
17. Introductory offers are only valid for novice learners.
GoDrive is East London’s best driving school with abounding years of experience and expertise in driving lessons of different nature.